2318Re: [jacksongenealogy] SAMUEL MCDANIEL TAYLOR AND WIFE MARY BRINSON

  • Shirley Carter
    Mar 8, 2003
      Most likly they did at some time , Samuel was said to be a Indian Agent in
      Cherokee Nation Indian Territory in 1825/26 . My information says Tennesee , but
      a cousin says they lived in Jackson CO., AL . He said he visted the area called
      Crow Creek and there was a John ""Holly Flat"" Taylor that lived there at one
      time supposeablly Samuel brother, not confermed yet. It seems that Samuel and
      Mary's children were born Kentucky , Jackson CO., AL.. , Tennesee. He goes to
      explain that it was closer for them to register there birth's in Jackson CO.,
      AL. then to go all the way to Tennesee to register there birth's. So I am a
      little confused as to where they actually lived Alabama or Tennesee. This is
      about all I can tell you about my Taylor's from that area. Shirley