2316Re: [jacksongenealogy] SAMUEL MCDANIEL TAYLOR AND WIFE MARY BRINSON

  • christy57t@aol.com
    Mar 8, 2003
      Jim, Hi - Thank you for responding to Shirley Carters inquiry. I am yet
      another Taylor descendant in search of much of the same info Shirley has
      shared with you, but from a different branch of the Taylor family.

      What Shirley didn't say is that our Taylors lived in the Crow Creek Valley.
      That is the stretch of land along the AL/TN border that Shirley is
      describing. Would Paint Rock Valley have been nearby?

      Again, Thanks for responding...

      Root Bound!!!

      Christy Taylor Townsend
      Missouri Ozarks