2314SAMUEL MCDANIEL TAYLOR AND WIFE MARY BRINSON

  • cartersa2000
    Mar 7, 2003
      It was brought to my attention that my Taylor family lived right at
      the boarder of Jackson CO., AL, and Tennesee. I am looking for
      information on Samuel McDaniel Taylor born 1770 Cherokee Nation
      Indian
      Territory . His wife was Mary Brinson born 1774 SC. They had 8
      children in Ky, AL., TN.They were my 3rd great-grandparents. My 2nd
      great -grand father Zebedee Taylor born 1805 KY. married Mary Jane
      Grooms born 1806 NC. They were married in Franklin CO.,TN . and
      raised
      8 children befor moving to Missouri in 1850. Samuel died befor 1850
      somewhere between Tennesee and Jackson CO., AL. If any one can help
      please email me at cartersa@... Thank You Shirley (Taylor)
      Carter from Riverside California
      P.S. I have Samurl and Mary's children's names and most of there place
      and time of birth.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic