      From: cagle8185 <cagle8185@...>
      To: jacksongenealogy <jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sun, Jan 12, 2014 1:11 pm
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Mt Carmel / Rocky Springs rock quarry

      If it is the one I am thinking about, I worked there in the late 50's. The company was Nally & Boone and they were out of Horse Cave Ky. We were crushing rock for the Widows Creek steam plant, that was under construction at the time.

      The quarry was there before that time and was closed but N&B had portable equipment and moved in just for that TVA project. When the plant was complete they moved all the equipment out.

      Roy Hugh Thomas worked there for a while.