162821867 Voter Registration in AL

  • TOM F DUNKLIN
    Oct 22, 2013
      Though this doesn't really belong on the Jackson Co site, I need an answer to a question that I figure someone here can answer. Hope this is alright with the list?

      I have a William H Wilson who appears on the 1867 DeKalb Co AL Voter Registration list showing he lives in Pct #5. Looks like he registered on July 9, 1867. Is there a way to use this information to find out, as closely as possible, where his residence was in 1867? In 1860, he was living in Lebanon, DeKalb Co. Is Pct 5 in Lebanon?

      One other question, which is the correct spelling for this county? I've seen both DeKalb and De Kalb Co.

      Thanks for any help,
      Paula