      From: Karl Plenge
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 8:40 PM
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: DNA testing

      Another thought regarding this: "I'm trying to get everyone possible tested before we all die out."

      For those who can't afford the testing right now - it's going to continue to get cheaper and better. If there are people you're concerned about getting tested that you just can't get tested now and you're concerned they may be gone later, I don't know if they use cheek swabs or what for these tests, but if it is cheek swabs, I would think you could take some now and wrap them up good and freeze them and then test them in the future. Might also be worthwhile to save some of their hair. Anyone who is more knowledgeable, please chime in, I'm just throwing out ideas.

      No virus found in this message.