16110FW: [jacksongenealogy] Re: DNA Testing

  • Waynette Davis
    Jul 14, 2013
      Regarding your item 2, do you mean "share genome INFORMATION with me"? If
      so, maybe include the word "information" so no one misunderstands.

      Should have read it over before I sent. wmd
      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com> , "Waynette Davis"