16110FW: [jacksongenealogy] Re: DNA Testing

  • Waynette Davis
    Jul 14, 2013
      Regarding your item 2, do you mean "share genome INFORMATION with me"? If
      so, maybe include the word "information" so no one misunderstands.

      Should have read it over before I sent. wmd
      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com> , "Waynette Davis"
      <wmddavis@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for your experience and clear help in directing me how to use the
      > chromosome and segment comparison tool.
      >

      > 1. How do I accumulate other names with which to compare myself besides
      > you, Daniel my brother and myself?
      >

      > > 2. For example, how do I find Brenda Richardson Smishek to invite her to
      > share genome information with me?
      >
      > 3. Is there a place where I need to select to open up my information to
      > more people that you would recommend?

      Waynette