15985Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: My family Names

  • waynette davis
    May 19, 2013
      I have some Dicey's in my family, but out of pocket at the moment and can
      reply later in detail later. . Is the Dicey to whom your refer buried in
      Center Point Cemetery in the community of Pikeville near Scottsboro? Check
      out that cemetery if, yes to that question. Waynette Davis