15981Louisa Ferguson

  • Jerry Triplett
    May 2, 2013
      It appears that Louisa Ferguson may have been born in Orme in about 1837. She is listed as the mother of Cora Ann Thomas. The father is James Lawler Thomas of Doran's Cove.

      I know that there were Fergusons in Doran's Cove early on but for the most part they may have moved on.

      Any Ferguson researchers out there that may have the scoop on Louisa and James Lawler Thomas? While Lawler is not the easiest guy to track, I have census information on the family. I'm trying confirm that Louisa was indeed Louisa Ferguson.

      Thanks.