159Re: Surnames

  • FVRV74A@xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Jul 2, 1999
      Jewel;
      Obit for Mrs. Lila Snyder Swaim
      Mrs. Lila Snyder Swaim, 90 of 105 Teakwood Drive, died Sunday at a local
      hospital. A graveside service will be Tuesday at 11 Am at Rice Cemetery
      with the Rev George Wheeler officiating and Laughlin-Service Funeral home
      in charge.
      Survivors include three daughters, Juanita Miller and Idellla Clark both of
      Huntsville, and lula MAe Ray of Tennessee, a brother Lesley Fanning of
      Gurley, Three sisters , Janie V. Boyd of Ark.. And Eva Fanning and Vannie
      Clark both of Ga. 13 grandchildren, 21 great - grandchildren, and six great
      great grandchildren.

      I do not have a date on this obit ) On it says 1988 or 89. At this period
      of Time my grandson had cancer found when he was about 13/15 months old in
      1988 he died in Oct 1989. So I did not keep up with gen. during that time.
      This grandson was the son of Charles Patton clark & Shelby J. Moon Clark
      (Charles P. Son of Idella Snyder Clark).His name was Charles Travis Clark
      Just a little over 2 years of age when he died.He is buried near New Hope
      alabama at Byrd Cem.

      Sept 15 1991
      Eva J. Fanning
      Hapeville Ga.
      Mrs. Eva Jeanette Fanning 98 of Hapeville formly of Madison County Ala.
      died Sunday in Atlanta. The funeral was today at 10.00 AM at the Gallant
      Funeral Home in Hazel Green Ala.
      Burial was in the Taylor Cemetery.
      Survivors include a daughter, Thelma Neal of Hapeville, a brother Leslie
      Fanning of Gurley Ala;
      Two sisters Janie Boyd of Ark. and Vannie Clark of Georgia. five
      grandchildren, eight great grandchildren, And four great great grand children.
      *****
      When Eva died we know that 2 sisters were living and Leslie. But I am
      pretty sure that Leslie died and it seems as if Vannie Clark has also. I
      will check to see if I can find out if they did and when.
      Wyona
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic