15856Re: Consumption -- 1880's

  • Marge
    Dec 19, 2012
      Jerry & everyone
      This is why I never let the spelling of a name, nor the location of a person I am researching stop me from looking at a record.

      Jerry...if you give us her name and aprox year of birth...and where she was born, if you know that...we may be able to help locate her.

      In Calif, many with consumption were sent to State Hospitals for the insane, or to county hospital sanitariums. If the state didn't have one, they were sent to nearest one that had room.

      Marge