1584Re: [jacksongenealogy] Jewel

  • Kevin Hall
    Mar 30, 2002
      Thank you for all your help, It is really
      appreciated.
      The Mas Colbert may be a nick name. We are looking
      into the possiblity that William Colbert had several
      children listed on the 1818 census but most all had
      indian names. One of them may be the father of Mas.
      Gina

      === message truncated ===

      http://greetings.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic