      From: Waynette Davis <wmddavis@...>
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2011 11:00 PM
      Subject: RE: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Gravestone questions

      Regina, are there many old unmarked graves there at the Hollywood Baptist
      Cemetery?

      Do the graves go back earlier than 1850,s or 60's?

      Is it the same as Center Point Cemetery?

      I am looking for 1850's or 60's KING gravestones, particularly William and
      Sarah born 1796 and 1797 respectively.

      Waynette Davis