      From: Annette Norris Bradford <abradford@...>
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] John M Morgan's spouse Margaret Snodgrass
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 6:29 PM

      On 5/18/2011 2:48 PM, phyllis jordan wrote:

> [...]
      Roger, there is a sketch about John Hogan McCutchen and Lucretia Edward
      King McCutchen; one about John McCutchen, Revolutionary War Hero; one
      about John McCutchen 1755-1835; one about John McCutchen, Revolutionary
      patriot; one about John Wesley and Tabitha Caruthers McCutchen; one
      about Maclin Morris and Mary Malinda Norwood McCutchen. There is
      nothing on the Vann family. There is a sketch on Ephriam C. Williams;
      Luit John W. Williams, Francis Marion Williams, James Williams son of
      Sherrod, John William Williams, husband of Margaret Carden, Phillip
      Williams, Richard Arthur Williams; Sherrod Williams' descendents, and
      William Maclin Williams.

      If you tell me which of these you care about, I will try to scan and
      send to you.

      Annette