14465Re: [jacksongenealogy] Civil War Service Files (correct subject)

  • Roger Burbank
    Apr 5, 2011
      Hi, National Archives charged me 80 dollars for 30 pages and said I had everything. So what your telling me is when you order or got to footnote you do not receive all the info there really is. It does me no good to check in state he lived in after the war< he was killed in the war. I will make some calls and do some emails tommorow. Thanks Roger