      From: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com [mailto:jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of billy hill
      Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 4:56 PM
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] WHO WAS PEARL BILLINGTON'S HUSBAND - A COSBY GENTLEMAN or A CROSBY GENTLEMAN ??

      hi fran and thank you for responding. id love to find some of my hill and sanders kin in al but i dont think im kin to your hills. my ggfather was thomas hill but born in 1858 i think. his son john franklin is my grandfather born in paint rock in 1883. my grand mother is eva jane sanders born in paint rock in 1886. they both lived in the paint rock valley up and down what is now highway 65. im trying to write a family history so if you know any of my family please put them in touch with me. thank you again. bill hill

      From: TOM F DUNKLIN <dunk1432@... <mailto:dunk1432%40verizon.net> >