      From: jrytrplt@... <jrytrplt@...>
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Joseph Thomas
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, October 1, 2010, 5:05 PM

      Nancy: You and I have communicated, maybe by phone or possibly by email. And I realize that you live there in the Cove. I did not realize that you descended from the Thomas family. Nor that bible records existed. This winter I would like to come see you. I have talked to the woman that owns both Jacks's and Les's farms and I want to go to see if we can spot where the original cabin was and take pictures of both farms.

      Also, I heard a good part of life that the family had Cherokee blood but I now really doubt it. Comments?

      Jerry Triplett
      Chattanooga