13939Re: [jacksongenealogy] WHEN ALABAMA became ALABAMA

  • Anne P. Johnson
    Oct 1, 2010
      I will certainly let you know if I learn anything more about the
      migration from KY to AL. Archibald and his family (he married a
      Gilreath) came from Whitley County, KY. They had earlier left Wilkes
      Co., NC for KY, so that might be a clue of some sort.