      From: Regina Pipes <rgpipes@...>
      Subject: RE: [jacksongenealogy] Letam Cemetery
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, September 14, 2010, 3:27 PM

      I was looking for some of my family in a cemetery in Wininger last night on Skyline Mountain. I think the cemetery was Liberty I saw a few RIDDLE buried there. Can’t remember their names.

      Regina

      From: cagle8185@... <mailto:cagle8185%40aol.com> <cagle8185@... <mailto:cagle8185%40aol.com> >

      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com <mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com>

      Date: Tuesday, September 14, 2010, 6:51 AM

      Betty,

      What do you know about John (Pigg) Riddle? His farm was located in the mountains off of HW 65 and up Puncheon Cove. He was my ggggrandfather.

      Bill Cagle

      From: Regina Pipes <rgpipes@... <mailto:rgpipes%40hughes.net> >

      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com <mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com>

      Date: Monday, September 13, 2010, 7:30 PM

      Who was your gggrandmother?

      Regina

      From: Clay Gullatt <blackcloud27030@... <mailto:blackcloud27030%40yahoo.com> <mailto:blackcloud27030%40yahoo.com>; >

      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com <mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com>;

      Date: Monday, September 13, 2010, 12:44 PM

      Betty

      Is this the Latham Cemetery near Garth that you are talking about? If so there is a listing of burials at the group home website under Files MegaCemJacksonAll.

      Clay

      From: Betty Pigg <bettypigg@... <mailto:bettypigg%40yahoo.com> <mailto:bettypigg%40yahoo.com>; >

      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Letam Cemetery

      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com <mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com>;

      Date: Monday, September 13, 2010, 1:01 PM

      Hi to all,

      Dose anyone know who takes care of Letham Cemetery. located on County Road 20 in Jackson Co AL? This cem is located on the Left passed the 3 Springs School. I was told that the school took care of it for years and they don't know who takes care of it need. I was out there in Mar and someone is doing a great job of care for it and I'm trying to find out more information of who's burried there. So if anyone knows who ge in touch with or has any idea how a person could find out about it. I would appreaciate any help

      Thanks

      Betty Pigg