      From: Betty Pigg <bettypigg@...>
      To: jacksongenealogy <jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Sep 13, 2010 7:44 pm
      Subject: RE: [jacksongenealogy] Letam Cemetery

      Louiza Franklin b.april 1, 1859 died July 12,1914 she was the daughter of Jack and Betsey Riddle she married John William Franklin Mar 4 1883 in Jackson Co AL.

      Betty Pigg

      From: Clay Gullatt <blackcloud27030@... <mailto:blackcloud27030%40yahoo.com>; >
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com <mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com>;
      Date: Monday, September 13, 2010, 12:44 PM

      Betty

      Is this the Latham Cemetery near Garth that you are talking about? If so there is a listing of burials at the group home website under Files MegaCemJacksonAll.

      Clay