13749Re: [jacksongenealogy] Williams and Vanns

  • Roger Burbank
    Aug 9, 2010
      Martha, no she was Nancy D. Vann, I have their marriage bond, George married again after Nancy died. I have alot of info on them including will of Thomas Vann, that mentions George and Nancy. I'm trying to figure out what land George owned? to many of them. Have you been to BLM land search? feel free to give me a call 503-639-4381