      Here is a link to the roster.  Companies A,B,C,G, and F were mustered at Stephenson and Bridgeport.  Many of the men are from Jackson and Dekalb County, Al.   A independent company commanded by Capt Gilbreath was somehow tied to the Vidette Calvary.  Capt. Gilsbreth was put in charge of distributing rations in Jackson County after the war.

      I started looking into this because I found my great great grandfather Robert J. Hastings who was tied to the Shankles in Chavies, Dekalb County, Al was a Union spy.  His widow filed for his pension listing him as a member of Capt. Gilbreath's Scouts, Guides and Spies.

      from the Mountain Eagle
      Thursday, August 24, 1893
      There will be a re-union at the First Videlle Calvary (Federal) at Lathanville, Dekalb County on September 5, 1893. It will be of special interest to the members of Captain Gilbreath's company, all of whom should be present if possible. All old comrades are welcome and we will rally around the Flag as we did from 61 to 65.
      W. C. Morris, Fort Payne, AL.

      Here is the roster
      http://www.reocities.com/chedar0001/videtterosters.html

      Here is some info on Capt Gilbreath.  I can't find a roster for his men.
      http://www.reocities.com/chedar0001/videtterosters.html

      There is a little more information (some troop movements and correspondence from original records) available in book form mountainpress.com

      The book also lists the county each man was from.