      From: clswagler@... <clswagler@...>
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] William McCoy murder, early 1900s
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, August 1, 2010, 4:08 PM

      Greg - In the Progressive Age issue dated April 4, 1901, the death of a Will McCoy is mentioned.

      I am not sure if this info is within an article or an actual obituary. I found this in the Jackson County Death Index by Jan Boyd Roberts. Jan has gone thru hundreds of old (and current) newspapers making an "index" of all people's name that have died. The only info on the index is the person's name and the name and date of the newspaper where this info can be found.

      I will check into this further for you and see what I can find out.

      Cindy

      Lebanon, OH