13542Re: looking for Trenton "Bottom" Cemetery

  • subass2000
    Apr 29, 2010
      My 86 year old grandfather has told me about "Big Bottom" cemetery in Trenton. He said that it was near the Trenton cemetery & both of his grandmothers were buried there. Someone (I'll have to ask who) had it for pasture land & when a new generation or maybe a new owner got the land, he turned cattle into it & they knocked over all the headstones. He says that's still part of a pasture & behind a fence today.

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, gerriboat@... wrote:

      > Has anyone heard of this cemetery? Where is it?
      > Looking for the burial place of Thomas Davis, b 18 March 1865 d. 18 Feb. 1948 was married to Adah Ann Wilbourn.
      > Any help will be appreciated..
      > Thanks

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic