      From: T J Allen <tims5764@...>
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Minerva Geron Allen Gullatt
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, April 18, 2010, 4:37 PM

      Thanks Clay.   I'm looking forward to seeing what you send.

      In a previous email I sent you a couple of months ago you mentioned that my great grandfather John D. Allen, Jr. was the son of John D. Allen, Sr.    I had always thought that he was the son of John W. Allen who was married to Minerva but never had any definitive proof.   I've never been able to find any census info on John D. Allen, Sr.  unless I've been looking in the wrong places.  Do you have any census info for John D., Sr?

      Thanks,

      Tim

      From: T JA <tims5764@yahoo. com>
      To: jacksongenealogy@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, April 17, 2010, 10:51 PM

      The 1860 census of Jackson County shows my g-g-grandmother, Minerva Geron lived in Township 4, Range 6 and the 1870 census shows living at Bellefonte Beat 10 with her husband William Gullatt. Do maps exist showing these exact locations?