13194Christiana McCoy

  • James L Gillespie
    Nov 27, 2009
      Brenda,

      Christiana McCoy-born abt 1823-died ? was the second child of Andrew J/Nancy
      Suiter McCoy. She was married to George W Rose 7 Nov 1855 and than to John
      Rorex 17 Sep 1871. On the 1850 Jackson Census she was living with her
      parents in Dist 19, in 1860 with Rose in Div 1, Post office-Stevenson. 1880
      with Rorex in Twp 2, R6. She apparently never learned to read or write
      according to all the censuses. I know nothing further about her.
      Glad to help any other way.
      Jim G

      --- In jacksongenealogy@ <mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com, bbrock1945@... wrote:

      > Hello,
      > I am responding to the query about McCOY's.
      >
      > I am especially interested in the child, "CHRISTIANA". Do you have any
      dates ? I am looking for a CHRISTIANA who was in the Paint Rock area from
      the 1820's to the 1850's.