      From: Geri <beaver450@...>
      Subject: RE: [jacksongenealogy] Messer, Goldens, Jacks
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, June 29, 2009, 2:24 PM

      Was Susannah Messer her maiden name if so what are the dates on her?

      Geri Beaver

      From: Geri <beaver450@clearwire .net>
      To: jacksongenealogy@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Sunday, June 28, 2009, 9:52 AM

      Are there any people out there researching the familys of the Messers,
      Goldens or Jacks
      From Jackson Co.?

      Geri Beaver

      From: Dar541@...
      Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 23:14:55 -0400
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Logan

      Looking for Logan ancestors of Jackson Co

      ************ **An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy

      Steps!

      (http://pr.atwola
      com/promoclk/ 100126575x122132 2979x1201367215/ aol?redir=http://www
      freecreditreport. com/pm/default. aspx?sc=668072& hmpgID=62& bcd=Jun

      eExcfooterNO62)