      From: lovedstuff@...
      Sent: Thu, Aug 30, 2001 8:03am
      To: <jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] FRADY and BRAMLET Information needed please
      I am looking for information for William Frady (born NC) family - in
      Paint Rock 1850-1870 (William died in the Civil War). His wife, Jane,
      later married T.P. Patterson in 1877. Other Frady names: Stephen,
      Hollis, Mary, Ella, Louise Ann, John.

      I'm also looking for more information on Henry and Rebecca (Burns)
      Bramlet living in the same area. Thank you very much for any help.

      Please email me at yea1962@....

      Marcia FRADY Gifford