      From: Jewel Casey
      Date: 6/29/2009 7:20:43 PM
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Messer, Goldens, Jacks

      No, I haven't, sorry about that.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Geri
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 3:22 PM

      Jewel you and I have corresponded before many years ago, I haven;t gotten
      much
      Further on my Jacks research since then. Have you found any confirmation
      that they
      Came from Ireland?

      Geri Beaver

      From: Cindy Smith
      Date: 6/16/2009 6:51:53 PM
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [jacksongenealogy] Morgans and related families

      I have a lot of Jackson County families on my website, Descendants of John
      Benton Morgan.

      The chart is here: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry
      com/~holdridge/charts/descendants_of_john_morgan.html

      Thank you,

      Cindy

      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      From: Dar541@...
      Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 23:14:55 -0400
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Logan

      Looking for Logan ancestors of Jackson Co

      Steps!

      (http://pr.atwola
      com/promoclk/100126575x1221322979x1201367215/aol?redir=http://www
      freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun

      eExcfooterNO62)