      From: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of RON aKINS
      Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 10:31 PM
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Clay

      Dear Clay,I am also getting older and having aches and pains. Sometime back
      you checked the land records for John Morgan,who lived at Long Island in
      1880. Do the land records tell when a person moved to Jackson County? I was
      looking at census records and I am wondering how the same person could have
      been born in 3 different states?

      ________________________________
      From: Clay Gullatt <blackcloud27030@...
      From: grandmother6@... <mailto:grandmother6%40rocketmail.com>
      <grandmother6@... <mailto:grandmother6%40rocketmail.com> >
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Clay
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 8:32 PM

      Has anyone heard from Clay? He said he wasn't feeling well and some of my
      family suffers terrribly from the same thing. I sure hope he is better by
      now. Clay, you will be in my prayers until we hear from you again.

      Pat