      From: sromanek [mailto:sromanek@...]
      Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 7:57 AM
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Gray

      Can any of you tell me who are connected to the GRAY name if you know of a
      connection to your lines with the SHRADER or DOVER family?
      I have a Janie Gray married to
      William Henry Shrader. I have her name, but no dates. I have his name, and
      dates, but no location of death, or their marriage.He is from Jackson
      County, Al. I also have a
      Nancy M. Gray, no dates or location for birth or death or parentage, but she
      is married to William Alfred Dover b.1833 Cherokee County,Georgia and d.
      Aft. 1900 Murray County, Georgia. Would like to connect some more
      information on these two.

      Thanks,
      Sharon Dover Romanek
      Fax:( 305)675-8045.
      e-mail: PRIMARY sromanek@...
      sromanek@...

      Researching: Romanek, Gucwa, Dover,Shrader, Tyner, Johnston, Williams, Edge,
      Smith, Kirksey, DeMers, Murphy, Allen