12339Re: History of Section, AL

  • jackman_0645
    Apr 19, 2009
      Yes Your MIL is correct Luther and his son is buried not far from my father and mother so is Raford the Game Warden. I remember the twin girls as well one was struck by lightning. I hope that is the same day as clean up day at Bluff cemetery. Thank you for your information. I hope to come to Bluff cemetery on that day
      JLH

      -- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "myopicme2001" <imreader@...> wrote:

      > --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "jackman_0645" <hkatherinejohn@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Mrs Robbins
      > > Do any of the older people of your family remember any Hamiltons from Section? They are all buried at Bluff cememtery except for Valder Hamilton.
      > > John Larry Hamilton
      > >

      > > Mr. Hamilton,
      > Decoration at Bluff is the 4th Sunday in May. I asked my MIL and the only Hamilton she knew was Mrs. Elne Bell Hamilton, wife of Luther Hamilton. I remember Mrs. Elne sitting in her recliner near the heater at Bethany Baptist Church when I was a girl. MIL cannot remember all of Elne and Luther's children, but she's thinks there was a set of twin girls and a boy(Puz?)who became a game warden.
      > Cynthia Robbins

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic