12336Re: History of Section, AL

  • myopicme2001
    Apr 18, 2009
      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "jackman_0645" <hkatherinejohn@...> wrote:

      > Mrs Robbins
      > Do any of the older people of your family remember any Hamiltons from Section? They are all buried at Bluff cememtery except for Valder Hamilton.
      > John Larry Hamilton
      >

      > Mr. Hamilton,
      Decoration at Bluff is the 4th Sunday in May. I asked my MIL and the only Hamilton she knew was Mrs. Elne Bell Hamilton, wife of Luther Hamilton. I remember Mrs. Elne sitting in her recliner near the heater at Bethany Baptist Church when I was a girl. MIL cannot remember all of Elne and Luther's children, but she's thinks there was a set of twin girls and a boy(Puz?)who became a game warden.
      Cynthia Robbins
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic