1203Re: [jacksongenealogy] researching surnames

  • SjonesArk@aol.com
    Jul 16, 2001
      Sharon,
      The Johnston I was looking for was Michael Johnston who was a companion of my ggg grandfather Elijah Jones and whose families came to Arkansas together. Later decendants of these families I believe married here in Arkansas. Michael Johnston married Cynthia Pense, I do not have anything before this couple or before their residing in Alabama (they left Jackson County about 1839). This does not mean your Johnstons are not connected, will keep your email in case your names show up in my research.
      Thanks for your response,
      James
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic