      From: Richard Matthews
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 7:37 AM
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] researching surnames

      james, I have Jones family who lived near Paint Rock River. My great
      grandfather was Andrew Jackson Jones son of Enoch Jones and Caroline Abigail
      Tate Jones. He was born about 1841 and married Louisa M. Moon.
      Wyona Moon

      Wyona, I have Moons and Jones on my Mother's side of the family.

      Jefferson Jones was her Father he had a brother Frank
      Alice Manning was her Mother, Alice's Mother was a Moon

      Both parents were from the Powder Spring, Georgia area.

      My Jones' lived for a while at Fern Cliff on Sand mountain

      Richard