      From: "Raymond Shirley" <rshirley@...>
      To: <jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, July 09, 2001 4:45 PM
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] researching surnames

      > SjonesArk@... wrote:
      >
      > > Researching the following names and families. These people I believe
      lived near paint rock area, north of Tennesse river. Jones, Wright,
      Shepherd, Miller, Renfroe, Baker, Johnston, Killingsworth, Peters and
      Gilliland. Most of these families relocated to Crawford County Arkansas
      between 1830's to 1840's. Would appreciate any information anyone might
      have.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/