      From: Jewel Casey
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2008 7:00 PM
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Johnson and Green familiy

      I have no idea about Berry Johnson being related to President Andrew Johnson.

      Who was the Martha Green that your Martin Johnson was married to and when were they married? The Green and Fanning families also intermarried and I have a lot of info on these two families. Maybe we can help each other.

      On the 1860 Jackson County, AL census Martin and Martha Johnson are living next door to John and Gilla Anderson. John Anderson is a son of Horatio and Elizabeth Anderson.

      The census taker made a BIG error on the 1860 census. He switched the head of household names on Paint Rock HH# 393-393 W.G. Anderson should be in 394-394 and WM.Brewer should be in 393-393

      William G. Anderson and 1st wife Martha Jane (Fanning) Anderson son of Horatio and Elizabeth Anderson in HH 394-394; Martin and Martha Jane (Anderson) Johnson in HH 395-395 daughter of Horatio Anderson; John and Gilla Ann (Yarbrough) Anderson in 396-396 son of Horatio Anderson;