10777Re: [jacksongenealogy] Johnson and Green familiy

  • Karl Plenge
    Nov 8, 2008
      > Grandmother died about 20 years ago and I wish I had really asked more questions...she was always telling us of her childhood....

      I think most of us have been there and done that.

      I encourage people with all the technology we have at our fingertips to make a cassette or even a video of their memories that our descendants can play after we're gone so that they don't have the same regrets.