      From: Jim Johnson
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2008 6:50 PM
      Subject: RE: [jacksongenealogy] Johnson and Green familiy

      I'm going to jump in with my two cents. My ancestor, William Johnson is in
      the 1850 census for Jackson County, Alabama, in T5R5 District 20 and was
      born in Tennessee. He had eight children: Isaac, Reubin, Archibald,
      Fredric, William C., Rebecca A., and Evia J. With the 1850 census of Berry,
      I notice three repeats of names - Isaac, Rebecca, and William. The 1860
      census for Martin shows an Elvy Johnson (female). My 1870 Census shows a
      daughter of William named Evia J. Johnson. Any possibility these families
      are related?

      Jim