      From: reeddreaden
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2008 6:05 PM
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Johnson and Green familiy

      Thanks, Jewel for the information. I have checked some of this out before but, my Martin was born around 1825 to 1835
      and was just married once to Martha Green....Berry Johnson is a relative of President Andrew Johnson's if I remember my information correctly...The Johnson family traveled from North Carolina to Tennessee with Berry being the only one to travel to Alabama....I will explore Horatio some more however. My grandmother, whose father was Wm. Johnson said she had a grandmother with the last name of Anderson who came from that area. The Johnson's were also related to the Prince family..a Wm. Prince was a first cousin to my Wm. Johnson. Lucy was a Blalock.

      Thanks again...Shirley Dreaden