10741Re: BONDS ; HENDON ; WILLIAMS

  • bbrock1945@aol.com
    Nov 2, 2008
      Hello

      I am searching for information on an ANDREW?and ELIZABETH BONDS.?

      They were living next to JAMES and MARY HENDON and a JOHN?and ?ELLEN HENDON on the 1860 Federal Census for Reynolds County, MO.? A MARY WILLIAMS was also living by them.

      They moved to MO. about 1857-1858.?

      I am especially interested in the maiden surnames of Elizabeth Bonds and Mary Hendon.?

      Thank you for any information.

      CENSUS INFO.

      1860? Reynolds Co., MO?

      338? James Hendon 44
      ?????????? Mary Hendon 46
      ???????????? children:? Ephraim; Christina; Nancy; Mary

      339?? John Hendon 23
      ??????????? Ellen Hendon 27
      ????????????? child: Mary

      340?? Andrew Bonds? 35
      ??????????? Elizabeth Bonds?37
      ?????????????? children: Catherine, James, John

      341?? Mary Williams? 22? b. Tn.