      From: frances_lambert2000 <frances_lambert2000@...>
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Re: My family Names
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 8:46 AM

      Here is my Shelton connection:my Grandfather James Frank Clements his
      father was Walter Hugh Clements Mother:Lucinda Manning.
      Lucinda's Father was William C Manning Her mother was Nancy Jane
      Shelton. Nancy is the daughter of Noah Shelton And Rebecca Mitchell.

      Walter Hugh Clements Is my Brick Wall Here. Family Story Goes thet He
      Came Here after getting in some trouble and changed his name.
      May never know.

      --- In jacksongenealogy@ yahoogroups. com, James Huffine
      <jameshuffine@ ...> wrote:

      > I see that you are looking for Shelton famiy information. I have
      quit
      > a few Jackson Co. Sheltons in my family history. Which ones are
      you
      > researching?
      >
      > On Sep 15, 2008, at 9:50 AM, frances_lambert2000 wrote:
      >
      > > Here are some of the names I am researching : {Johnson,Hawkins,
      > > Ballard,
      > > Coots,} {Clements,Sanders, Shelton,Manning, Letson}
      > > First goup is my fathers family: Charles Luther Johnson Born: 4
      Apr
      > > 1898
      > > His Father James Henry Johnson Born 8 of Apr 1877 TN He married
      Mary
      > > Frances Hawkins Born 7 Jan 1876 in Jackson County Al Her father :
      > > George Hawkins Born:oct 1839 England Her mother:Cordelia Ballard
      > > Born:abt 1849 in TN Died in Arkansas.This is my dead end on
      Ballards.

      > > James Henry Johnsons Father: Bailey Johnson he married Caroline
      Coots.