      From: Vrgfdonna@... <Vrgfdonna@...>
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] My family Names
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, September 15, 2008, 9:59 PM

      Sheila,
      My gr, gr grandmother, Mary Ann MCCORD PADGETT (Mrs. W.J.B.),
      had a sister, Margaret MCCORD, who married Joseph LUSK in Jackson
      Co. in the 1850s. Who are your LUSKS?
      Velma

      In a message dated 9/15/2008 1:22:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
      sghelton@yahoo. com writes:

      What Mannings, and Sheltons are you looking for. My line involves Mannings,
      Shelton, Wininger, Lusk.

      Sheila

      ************ **Psssst. ..Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog,
      (http://www.stylelis t.com/trends? ncid=aolsty00050 000000014)