      From: frances_lambert2000 <frances_lambert2000@...>
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Re: SHELTON
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, September 15, 2008, 3:14 PM

      This is from the Shelton, Winingerand Pace family Book :
      Daisy Ann Shelton Is the Daughter of WilliamPace Shelton and Margaret
      Ann (Wright) Shelton. Daisy was bornon august 13 1884 in jackson
      ccounty Al.Daisy Shelton Married Ben Lusk. Ben is the son of Marion
      Lusk and Mary Elizabeth (Bell) Lusk. Benn's Sister Zinia Marred
      Daisy's brother Delbert Benn's sister Florence married Luther B
      Shelton. Ben and Daisy were the Parents of six children
      William Gordon , Virgil Marion , Henry Otis ,Leon, Roberta, Edward
      You may want to try this site: www.rcasey.net

      --- In jacksongenealogy@ yahoogroups. com, Amanda Schoolfield
      <aschoolfield@ ...> wrote:

      > Do any of you have a Daisy Shelton, she married a Lusk?

      Martha GOLD
      > was the daughter of Elijah and Frances WININGER GOLD. If I come
      across
      > anything I will let you know. Seems like all three families enter
      married
      > all through my line.
      > Regina
      >
      > _____

      Shelton
      > or Lavinia "Viney" Wilbanks(?) Shelton?

      GOLD. I
      > also have other SHELTON'S in my family. Riley and Ligie had several
      > children one of which was Clarence SHELTON. He had a small store on
      > Governors drive in Huntsville for years.
      > Regina
      >
      > _____
      >
      > From: jacksongenealogy@ <mailto:jacksongene alogy%40yahoogro
      ups.com>
      > yahoogroups. com

      Apr
      > > 1898
      > > His Father James Henry Johnson Born 8 of Apr 1877 TN He married
      Mary
      > > Frances Hawkins Born 7 Jan 1876 in Jackson County Al Her father :
      > > George Hawkins Born:oct 1839 England Her mother:Cordelia Ballard
      > > Born:abt 1849 in TN Died in Arkansas.This is my dead end on
      Ballards.

      > > James Henry Johnsons Father: Bailey Johnson he married Caroline
      Coots.
      > > His Father Jefferson Johnson Mother Alley Pendergrass This is My
      brick
      > > wall here. Found Jefferson on the 1850 Census Tn Could not find
      them
      > > on
      > > 1860 census Then Alley is on the 1870 census dade county Ga with
      > > children no Jefferson.
      > >
      > > The next Group are my mothers family have lots of info on them
      except
      > > Clements And Letson.

      9/15/2008
      > 9:21 AM