10493My family Names

  • frances_lambert2000
    Sep 15, 2008
      Here are some of the names I am researching : {Johnson,Hawkins, Ballard,
      Coots,} {Clements,Sanders,Shelton,Manning,Letson}
      First goup is my fathers family: Charles Luther Johnson Born: 4 Apr 1898
      His Father James Henry Johnson Born 8 of Apr 1877 TN He married Mary
      Frances Hawkins Born 7 Jan 1876 in Jackson County Al Her father :
      George Hawkins Born:oct 1839 England Her mother:Cordelia Ballard
      Born:abt 1849 in TN Died in Arkansas.This is my dead end on Ballards.

      James Henry Johnsons Father: Bailey Johnson he married Caroline Coots.
      His Father Jefferson Johnson Mother Alley Pendergrass This is My brick
      wall here. Found Jefferson on the 1850 Census Tn Could not find them on
      1860 census Then Alley is on the 1870 census dade county Ga with
      children no Jefferson.

      The next Group are my mothers family have lots of info on them except
      Clements And Letson.
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic