1047Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Gray Family <1820 Jackson County

  • Charles McCutchen
    May 6, 2001
      I am also interested in Gray familyies of Jackson and
      Morgan County. My g-g-g-g-grandfather's second wife
      (no issue) was Cassandra Gray. They were married in
      1823 in Morgan County and moved to Jackson County
      shortly thereafter. She had a brother named John
      Harrison Gray who lived in Morgan or Jackson County.
      He may have served in the 1829 Florida Indian Wars. I
      believe he married a Melinda Campbell.

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic