1046Re: Look Ups

  • margie.geo@yahoo.com
    May 5, 2001
      I am interested in the Gray family prior to 1820 in Jackson
      County, AL.

      Do you have any information on Robert Gray who was born about 1792 in
      TN. He married Tabitha who was born in AL. They had two children in
      AL - Sarah A. Gray who was born about 1818 and William C. Gray who
      was born in Jackosn County in 1820. They moved to TN by 1821.

      Jim Gray

      --- In jacksongenealogy@y..., rubyb@e... wrote:
      > Hi James,
      > I am interested in how you are connected to the Headrick family.
      My father
      > was John Henry Headrick. He lived in Pisgah, AL for over 60 years
      > marrying my mother, Myrtle Bertine Gray. They had eight children.
      > mother's Gray, Whisenant, and Allen connections go back to before
      AL was a
      > state. My father came from Walker County, GA where he was lived
      for several
      > years. We have quite a lot of information on these families if
      anyone is
      > interested.
      > Ruby
      Byrds, Leadys
      > ,
      > Mills, and Treece family.
      > Would love to hear from anyone connected to these familys.
      > James
      > Texarkana,
      > Arkansas
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic