1025Stewart's Jackson County Alabama

  • taterib@yahoo.com
    Apr 3, 2001
      Anyone who has the Stewart name from Jackson County Alabama. I am
      looking for Nancy Stewart b: Sept.1840 married Chapley Hampton b:
      1802 Tn/KY. Nancy was Chapley Hampton second wife. Mary Thornhill
      was his first.

      Nancy Stewart's mother was Lydia Stewart b: abt. 1810. Her father I
      don't know anything except he was born in TN. They ( Nancy, Chapley &
      Lydia) are on Jackson County, Al 1870 census. Also listed are their

      My grandfather Wade Hampton b: 1875 Jackson County, Al was their son.
      I am seeking info on Nancy Stewart and her family. We have no
      information on our gg grandmother.

      Thanks a lot,

      Judy Shrader Tate (Stewart & Hampton descendent)
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic