10043Re: [jacksongenealogy] Joseph Parks son of Robert C. Parks

  • zrcb@aol.com
    Jun 1, 2008
      I noticed that you are related to Richard L Kirby (Lawyer Dick).
      Do you know anything about Belle Boyd who was married to Thomas JH Kirby.
      When he passed away she had % children with Richard L Kirby. Thomas JH
      Kirby's uncle who lived right down the road from them. I am trying to find out
      where Belle and Thomas JH Kirby are buried. I would think maybe the Kirby
      Thank you
      Chuck Boyd
      P.S. Arrabella(Belle) Boyd Kirby was my GGAunt

      Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.