Trail Conditions

  • clmbngfl
    Message 1 of 677 , Jan 1, 2010
      Trails are still muddy & still flooded in spots. Closed signs are up & will be for at least two more weeks, provided we get no mre rain.
      Booker
    • Joseph And Monica Trevathan
      Message 677 of 677 , Apr 5 11:05 AM
        Oh yeah! Dry and fast.....go gitcha ya sum!!!!!!

        ~Moni via iPad

        On Apr 5, 2014, at 12:56 PM, RFT <redfishtrout@...> wrote:

        Anyone know if JBP is dry enough to ride today?  I've been out of town all week and have not been following the weather.  I see where Hitchcock has had some rain the last couple of days, however.  Thanks!